(Need more information on drop rate/zone)
It to possible to use souls to enchant items, meld artifacts, and transmute souls at the artifact foundry. An artifact foundry can be found in all cities around the royal continent, including Caerleon.
Souls can be used to enchant uncommon (.1) items into rare (.2) items at the Artifact Foundry.
- 48 souls for shoes, heads, Off-Hand, and capes
- 92 souls for chests and bags
- 144 souls for one-handed weapons
- 192 souls for two-handed weapons
Souls can be melted at the Artifact Foundry in Cities (image) into artifacts used for crafting rare items. This is usually known as rolling artifacts.
- Pay 50 souls and choose between rolling a Warrior, Mage, or Hunter artifact
- Pay 36 souls and roll within all 3 categories
The following artifacts can be obtained by melting souls;
- Pay 5 souls of an inferior tier to craft 1 soul. (Ex. Five (5) T4 souls can be transformed into one (1) T5 soul)
- Pay 20 souls to craft 1 relic of the same tier. (Ex. Twenty (20) T5 souls can be transformed into one (1) T5 relic)
List of Souls
- Adept's Soul
- Expert's Soul
- Master's Soul
- Grandmaster's Soul
- Elder's Soul