||Split the earth in a 13m long line in the targeted direction, rooting all enemies hit for 2.17. Deals 473 physical damage.
Note: numerical values are based on gear with 1060 item power. Affected values are in bold.
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 1.17.410.184451||2 February 2021||Rise of Avalon Patch 13 (Balance Patch)||Swords
- Splitting Slash (all Swords):
- Hit Delay: 0.6s → 0.3s
- Standtime: 0.8s → 0.5s
- Mighty Blow (Broadsword):
- Resistance Increase: 0.24 → 0.18
- Standtime: 0.8s → 0.3s
- Jump Time: 0.43s → 0.33s
|Version 1.0.340.101111||25 October 2017||Joseph Patch #2 - Joseph Patch #2 Hotfix #1||
Splitting Slash ability no longer incorrectly says it is immune to damage reflection, and Battle Frenzy ability is no longer immune to Splitting Slash's damage
|Version 1.0.332.98217||27 September 2017||Joseph Update||
- Removed the Threat Generation Passive
- Added New Passive: Weakening
- Every normal attack, you reduce the target's damage and heal power by 4% for 1s.
- New W-Spell: Splitting Slash
- Splits the earth in a straight line in front of you. Any enemy directly hit will receive x damage, and be rooted for y.
- Spinning Blades:
- Range: 11m -> 14m
- Jump Movespeed: 13 -> 20 (This means jump time changed from: 0.85s -> 0.65s)
- Cooldown: 15s -> 20s
- Energycost: 15 -> 17
- Fearless Strike:
- The slow has been removed
- Instead the spell now reduces enemy resistances, depending on active heroic charges.
- Range: 9m -> 11m
- Energycost: 16 -> 15
- Max Armor Shred: 0.24 -> 0.20