- Swiftclaw Cub is a rare drop from Keepers of Albion Bosses, chests from their dungeons or from the Market Place
- Swiftclaw Cub may only be placed on a Kennel
- A maximum of 4 Swiftclaw Cub may be placed in a Kennel
- Swiftclaw Cub require a farming level of Animal breeder 10 to place.
- To place Swiftclaw Cub in a kennel, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 140 hours which is halved by Premium
- Wild animals must also be fed Meat in order to grow.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Swiftclaw Cub base baby yield is 0%
- The Premium Bonus will provide 100% growth rate
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +10% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Swiftclaw Cub growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
Other Baby Animals