Tame Swiftclaw are a tier 5 Farm Animal grown by using Swiftclaw Cub
- Swiftclaw Cub is a rare drop from tier 5 or higher Cougars all over the world or from the Market Place. Before the Call to Arms update they were drops from Keepers of Albion bosses and chests, but that is no longer the case.
- Swiftclaw Cub may only be placed on a Kennel
- A maximum of 4 Swiftclaw Cub may be placed in a Kennel
- Swiftclaw Cub require a farming level of Animal breeder 10 to place.
- To place Swiftclaw Cub in a kennel, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 140 hours which is halved by Premium to 70 hours
- Wild animals must also be fed Meat in order to grow
- With Premium, it takes almost three days to grow a Swiftclaw Cub, which means it needs between 4.300 and 4.464 nutrition to feed.
This means it needs between 90 and 93 Raw Chicken, Raw Goose, Raw Pork, or other meat types in total, translated to 30 or 31 pieces of meat per day.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Swiftclaw Cub base baby yield is 0%
- The Premium Bonus will provide 100% growth rate
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +10% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Swiftclaw Cub growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
||Farming level required
||Total breed duration
||Nurture bonus (per day)
||Animal Breeder - 10
Other Baby Animals
Drop Rate for Rare Animals
Rare animals are not available to buy from the Farming Merchant, ergo they can be only dropped from animals in Open World or the Marketplace. To see drop rate, go to Tame Animals.