From Albion Online Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Did this used to be called a Stabler? -- Whipimedia (User Page) 22:51, 20 November 2015 (UTC)

I used saddler because this was the name in the original Buildings article. However, some pages refer to is as the "Stable". Could be changed. Inseed (talk) 22:57, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
I searched around and it looks like saddler is the correct name currently being used in-game. I'll look for pages using the old nomenclature and correct it to Saddler. -- Whipimedia (User Page) 22:20, 21 November 2015 (UTC)