The Toolmaker is an Economy Building that allows a player to craft Tools.
- A Toolmaker may be located in the main cities, Islands or Home Territories.
- A Toolmaker outside of Starter Cities are owned by players and are likely to have a usage fee associated with them
- By using a Toolmaker in the main city, the player may receive a material return if they use Focus. Players will not receive a material return on an Island.
- To use the Toolmaker. the player must have the Fiber and Cloth of the previous Tier in their inventory
- The Toolmaker will need to be fed. Every building has a favorite food and when you use this food on the Toolmaker, the nutrition is doubled
- The Toolmaker's favorite food is Turnip Salad
Building Upgrade Materials
Other Building Types