The Undead Deathmaster mainly uses magic abilites and moderate auto attack damage to bring down those who seek treasures within the Hidden Keep.
- Freeze: Casted every 15th second for the entire encounter. The ability does minor damage and it also reduces your movement speed for 1 second. This spell cannot be avoided by moving away from it, however it can be interupted.
- Frozen: Casted every 30th second for the entire encounter. If you get hit by this ability you take significant damage, this ability also reduces your movement speed for 1 second. This spell can be avoided by running away from the targeted area and the ability is interruptible.
- Frost Explosion: Casted every 30th second for the entire encounter. If you find yourself inside the targeted area you take significant damage, this ability also reduces your movement speed for 2 seconds. This ability is not interruptible and therefore there are two ways to deal with this ability. The first option is by running away from the targeted area, the second option is by cancelling out the ability by avoiding getting into melee range.
Undead Deathmaster's abilites are easy to avoid, especially if you have a movement speed ability ready. However, the Undead Deathmaster seem to pick its victims randomly and you could get caught by surprise.
- To survive this encounter its recommended to keep an eye on your positioning and always be ready to move in case Undead Deathmaster decides to target you for its Frozen ability.
- Players that dares to encounter this boss using a melee weapon, have to pay close attention to both Frozen and especially Frost Explosion in order to give your healer some breathing room during this encounter.