Jump to navigation Jump to search
Custom AO Editor Tags
- Is there anyway we could see the source of this special tag?
- It would be much easier to understand how it works and how to use it, even better would be a possibility to change it to add functionality in future...
- The tag itself will just render to a <img> tag with a link to an internal API of hours. For that internal API you cannot access the code. If there is an issue with the code we will fix it though.
- To increase your understanding of it a bit: We have a "list" of all items and spells available in the game including our internal data as well as localized names. In this list we search given the parameters set within <aospell> and <aoitem> and when we find something we render the icon for this. When there is a typo in the name provided to <aospell> or <aoitem> this will result in a missing image and also sometimes multiple spells/items exist with the same localized name. For those we may be able to find a solution depending on other internal data, but for the most cases you would need to know the unique ID of the item/spell.
- Dero (talk) 08:56, 25 April 2019 (UTC)