|Launch Patch #3|
|Date||11 August 2017|
|Offical Patch Notes Link|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version 1.0.327.93973||Version 1.0.327.95041|
|Back to Patch List|
|Wiki Patch List|
This is a small client patch which aims at making the gold seller's lives more difficult by hindering their ability to convert stolen payment data into tradable Albion currency. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may cause some of you; we've tried to find solutions which should have very limited negative impact on most players. Combating gold sellers is a high priority for us, as they are negatively affecting the health of the Albion economy.
Our top priority right now is of course developing effective DDoS countermeasures. While this patch does not directly address those issues, we've been working on our network infrastructure in the background. At the time of writing, we're hopeful to have found a solution and are in the process of implementing it. We will update you as soon as we're confident our solution is working.
Thank you for your support throughout these attacks, and we're looking forward to future patches which will primarily bring game improvements rather than countermeasures.
- Added the ability to right-click player names in the chat window
- Added "whisper" to the menu
- Added "report" to the menu
- Created new "report player" UI
- Added a popup on first login to warn players about the consequences of buying from third-party currency sellers (tl;dr we will ban you if you do)
- Added a requirement for using the gold market: at least one character on the same account must have been logged in since this patch while having Journeyman Adventurer unlocked
- Fixed another issue with Destiny Board tracker tracking everything when it shouldn't
- Fixed an issue with displaying Guild list for alliances with large numbers of Guilds
- Fixed incorrect silver payout of relic chests (4x/day chests) by a factor of 2 (to partially compensate for their substantially increased spawn rate)
- Fixed incorrect silver payout of relic coffers (castle chests) by a factor of 3 (ditto)