Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kay Patch #2|
|Date||10 January 2018|
|Offical Patch Notes Link|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version 1.0.351.106758||Version 1.10.351.108124|
|Back to Patch List|
|Wiki Patch List|
Feel the Breath of Winter!
From January 10th to January 31st, the Breath of Winter will blanket Albion in snow and frost. Featured events include:
- Good Deeds, a unique world quest chain only available during Breath of Winter.
- The Icy Battleground, a PvP battleground accessible during Breath of Winter from four portal stones in Caerleon.
- Ice and Fire, a special winter-themed expedition that will put your group’s skills to the test. This special event expedition does not grant fame.
- Time to Go Home, a time-boxed and mostly streamed event accompanied by Yule Stag raffles.
- Time-limited rewards, special tokens, and additional community events.
Check out the event page for full details, and keep an eye out for additional updates on our news page.
- Added Hotkey to toggle AutoRun on and off (Default: NumLock). Autorun stops with any new (non-UI) input.
- Added no-show protection to GvG fights:
- Attacks on home territories and watchtowers now cost 2,000,000 silver (formerly 100,000), and attacks on cities now cost 10,000,000 silver.
- 90% of this amount is returned if the attacker manages to score at least 1 point.
- Additionally, 5% of the silver is awarded to the winner of the fight.
- Result: if the initiator of the attack participates in the fight, this change will only produce a slight increase in the final attack cost, while strongly discouraging no-shows.
- Siege camp attack costs have been adjusted accordingly.
- Reworked GvG notifications: GvG results will be sent via Guild Mail to the Right Hands and Guild Master, and will include info about the outcome and consequences.
- Added onscreen message when scoring GvG season points by killing Siphoning Mages
- Updated some season and Guild UI tab icons
- Players now auto-dismount when collecting farm animal resources
- Territory UI headers now reflect the type of territory
- Players can now re-enter Hardcore Expeditions after dropping out
- Tokens now have their own category and are further organized into Arena Sigils, Royal Sigils and Hardcore Expedition Maps, which should make them easier to find in the marketplace
- Added and polished numerous audio effects, including sounds for Heretic Miniboss, Heretic traps, GvG structures, crafting, spells, and Ram/Pig mounts
- Added display message when activating a checkpoint during an expedition
- Improved hardcore expedition agent UI: inventory now opens when switching to hardcore tab, and a hardcore watermark appears behind the text in the detailed view
- Added founding alliance guild to the member list in Guild UI; banner now appears next to the founder's name
- Season ranking now shows on the alliance logo in alliance view in the Guild UI
- Mountain loading screen updated
- General UI improvements (polished icons, better structuring of UI icons in menus)
- Further server performance improvements – this is an ongoing process, and we are continually working on server performance
- In GvG battles, orbs now appear as gray on the minimap if they have no owner (instead of appearing as the enemy color)
- Added T2 and T3 Heretic Woodgatherer mobs
- Removed "Leave Guild" button from player stats UI
- Players can now shift-click 8 items into the trading UI (formerly 6)
- The Tier 7 Undead Archers over all difficulties have learned how to use the Rain of Arrows ability from their expedition brethren
- Undead Shades have learned a new ability that makes them incorporeal (incoming damage is greatly reduced for several seconds), and on death they will replenish the energy of up to 2 players based on how much energy the mob had when it died
- The Undead Scorpion is now able to (very) slowly walk towards a target
- Reduced the time allowed for home territory evacuation by 1 day
- Reduced the recast delay on the armor buff of the GvG season boss to 0.1 second
- Recolored Level 1-2 Artifact icons:
- Level 1 Artifact icons are now yellow
- Level 2 Artifact icons are now orange
- Staff of Balance
- Mystic Rocks:
- Radius: 8m → 7m
- Resistance Gain: 0.70 → 0.20
- Fixed bug where Sacrifice could heal the caster while Mystic Rocks was active
- Mystic Rocks:
- Marketplace fixes:
- Highest competing price now displays when creating a buy order for an item with an enchantment level
- Fixed bug where items would be stored in the Buy popup window while searching for new items, resulting in the incorrect (earlier) item being purchased
- Selling an item now pulls the exact item from player inventory, rather than consuming the items with the lowest quantity first
- An explicit error message now appears when attempting to cancel an offer if item was already sold
- Battle Mount abilities now show in Item Details and Item Crafting UI
- Fixed negative food duration in territory UI
- Fixed an issue where the CC immunity for Shadow Edge, Ground Pound, Spectral Trident and Evasive Jump was not working against a number of spells
- Nametags are now correctly placed on mounted characters
- Fixed auto-tracking on learned mastery levels
- Territory UI now displays the correct upcoming event
- Orientation of players when moving between zones now remains consistent
- PvP and PvE fame in the guild details UI fixed to exclude fame from assists
- Fixed order of guild member stats UI and GvG UI (guild member stats now appear on top)
- In the trading UI, silver input is now limited to max player silver
- Fixed an issue with inaccurate GvG season point calculation
- Battle mounts now correctly show Destiny Board info in item details
- Tab buttons for Guild UI fixed, tabs for low rank members now work correctly
- Replaced ore nodes in Forest Watchtower Resource Territories with rock nodes
- Fixed alignment of content in Item Details UI
- Position Swap (Fiend Sandals ability) now also works on group members on Royal Continent
- Removed building displays for arena and season shop from regional map, as they already have individual icons
- Fixed overlap of season scoring and event info in castle
- Disabled the "Browse to your ranking position" button in rankings for players who are not on the list
- Fixed issue where guild islands to which players have access did not appear in "other islands" tab if guild name was the same as character name
- Minor Gold Market UI fixes: silver icon repositioned, confirmation box added, quick-buy info doesn't disappear with invalid input
- Added ability indication area to Undead Archer spell Cursed Arrow
- Added target indication for T6 Elemental Boss Tornado
- Numerous small localization fixes
- Show alert if game is launched on an iOS device with less than 2GB memory
- Fixed header textures for iOS