|Lancelot Midseason Patch|
|Date||2 May 2018|
|Offical Patch Notes Link|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version 1.11.358.115635||Version 1.11.362.117031|
|Back to Patch List|
|Wiki Patch List|
Re-Spec: Players can now transfer Mastery Levels between combat nodes, allowing them to adapt their specializations as needed. The system allows players to convert fame on a by-level basis into Fame Credits, which in turn can be used to unlock other nodes on the Destiny Board.
For more details on how this system works, please see this forum post.
GvG Training Battles: Players can now conduct zero-cost, zero-risk GvG training battles in a choice of settings. This system will give newer guilds the chance to practice GvGs free from risk, and more experienced guilds the chance to test out new strategies and builds. (Note that this is a first iteration of this system; in the future we hope to expand this feature to allow for greater customization.)
For more details on how GvG Training Battles work, please see this forum post.
Learning Point Changes:
- Decreased the threshold for being able to spend Learning Points on Destiny Board nodes from 30% to 20% node completion. LP costs remain the same at 30%, while costs are 14.28% higher at the 20% threshold.
- Increased the one-time Learning Points reward by 150 points for anyone buying 30 days of Premium for the first time - this will also apply retroactively to all players who have activated Premium status in the past.
- To prevent accidental spending of Learning Points, we have deactivated Automatic Spending for all players. You can reactivate Automatic Spending at any time on your Destiny Board. (Note: nodes with Fame at 20-29% will require you to spend Learning Points manually, even if Automatic Spending is reactivated.)
- Greater Hellgates accessed from yellow zones are now full-loot. The item power cap and rewards are unchanged. (Item power cap in these Hellgates stays at 800 IP and everything above is scaled down by 80%.)
- In addition, a soft item power cap was added to Hellgates found in red and black zones: IP above 1000 is now scaled down by 50%, meaning equipment with a total of 1400 IP would have an effective IP of 1200 in these Hellgates.
Halved the respawn speed of Siphoning Mages (but doubled their drop value) to make mage raiding more attractive compared to other activities.
The GvG buff for owning mages prior to a GvG has been removed for both attackers and defenders.
Activation times of siege camps now occur twice per day, with half the camps activated at 3:00 UTC and the other half at 18:00 UTC.
(German Version) Localization changes:
- Guild rank "Zahlmeister" is now "Schatzmeister"
- Ability "Heiliges Spalten" is now "Schweres Spalten"
Rebalanced the cost of buying Runes, Souls and Relics with Siphoned Energy:
- Adept's Rune: 1 (unchanged)
- Expert's Rune: 1 (unchanged)
- Master's Rune: 1 (unchanged)
- Grandmaster's Rune: 2 (from 3)
- Elder's Rune: 6 (from 13)
- Adept's Soul: 1 (unchanged)
- Expert's Soul: 1 (unchanged)
- Master's Soul: 2 (from 5)
- Grandmaster's Soul: 6 (from 25)
- Elder's Soul: 18 (from 125)
- Adept's Relic: 1 (from 2)
- Expert's Relic: 2 (from 10)
- Master's Relic: 6 (from 50)
- Grandmaster's Relic: 18 (from 250)
- Elder's Relic: 54 (from 1250)
We are aware this is quite a drastic change. However, the current market situation combined with our data showed that our initial balancing for the energy conversion was way too conservative, and energy was barely ever converted into anything but Adept's Relics.
In particular, the values for high end Runes, Souls and Relics were way off the market reality.
- The new balance should slightly bring down the market price of Relic Level Artifacts, as converting energy into Relics becomes more viable.
- Impact should be limited, however, as it's only slightly more attractive than the current Relic prices on the market in most cases.
- The market situation for Runes and Souls, despite the value changes, should be mostly unaffected, as using energy for this conversion remains unattractive in the current market situation.
Changed siphoned energy costs for Battle Mounts:
- Command Mammoth: 83000 -> 10000
- Flame Basilisk: 16600 -> 5000
- Venom Basilisk: 16600 -> 5000
- Ballista: 4500 -> 2500
- All Battle Mounts already existing in the game will become Legacy versions.
- Legacy versions are the same item, but they retain the old crafting costs.
- Players can transmute the Legacy versions back into their original energy value at the season shop.
- Transmuting back for the original energy value will only be available until the next major content update goes live. After the next content update, the Legacy items will become ordinary items and will update to the new crafting costs.
Combat Balancing Changes
- Arcane Orb:
- Removed the knockback
- Silence Duration: 1.08 -> 1.68
- Damage: 37.93 -> 73.01
- Time Corridor:
- Slow Strength: 25% -> 30%
- Damage per Tick: 16.05 -> 18.35
- Cooldown: 30s -> 40s
- Rain of Arrows:
- Cast Range: 13m -> 15m
- Exploding Shot:
- Cast Time: 1s -> 0s
- First hit damage: 59.67 -> 50.90
- Explosion damage: 189.43 -> 201.96
- Energy cost: 17 -> 15
- Radius: 5m -> 9m
- Hit Delay: 0.2s -> 0.6s
- Standtime: 0.4s -> 0,8s
- Cooldown: 10s -> 15s
- Death Curse:
- Cast Time: 1.5s -> 0.6s
- Area of Decay:
- Delay until first hit: 1s -> 0s
- Energy cost: 24 -> 17
- Haunting Screams (reworked):
- This spell is now a 0.8s cast, instead of a channel
- The area can be cast on the ground and has a slow forward movement effect
- Area Radius: 7m -> 6m
- Poison Coating (reworked):
- This is now a toggle spell (which can't be purged)
- Each Auto-Attack now also increases your Attack Speed by 12% and your Move Speed by 30% for 1s. (This can be stacked up to 3 times)
- While toggled on, it reduces the caster's Max Health by 3% per second. (Stacks up to 8 times)
- Additional Poison Damage: 50.90 -> 45.85
- Duration: 5s -> 8s
- Flame Pillar:
- Damage: 153.74 -> 169.12
- Contagious Fire:
- Cast Time: 1.5s -> 1.2s
- Damage per tick: 27.75 -> 34.68
- Frost Nova:
- Cast Range: 7m -> 11m
- Energy cost: 14 -> 12
- Delay until the second hail wave: 2.4s -> 1.5s
- Cast Range: 11m -> 15m
- Ice Storm:
- Damage per tick: 25.77 -> 27.86
- Giant Steps:
- The spell can't be purged anymore
- Attack Damage Increase: 146% -> 135%
- Slow Radius: 7m -> 5m
- Slow Strength: 50% -> 35%
- Standtime: 0.6s -> 0s
- Cast Time: 1.5s -> 1s
- Cast Range: 11m -> 14m
- Defensive Slam:
- Resistance Increase: 0.08 -> 0.15
- Damage: 83.36 -> 77.81
- Radius 4m -> 5m
- Buff Duration: 5s -> 3s
- Stalling Slam:
- Reworked the spell: it now decreases an enemy's energy on hit and gives energy to up to 5 allies in a 5m radius
- Cooldown: 3s -> 4s
- Damage: 55.58 -> 36.33
- Ruthless Nature:
- The caster can now move during the channel.
- Removed the reflect damage effect.
- The area now also slows enemies by 20%.
- Area Radius: 6m -> 8m
- Energy cost: 20 -> 18
- Spirit Animal:
- Heal per tick: 19.18 -> 11.51
- Max stacks: 3 -> 5
- Cooldown: 60s -> 45s
- Mortal Agony:
- Damage Increase: 15% -> 20%
- Resistance Reduction: 0.83 -> 0.54
- Stone Skin:
- Cooldown: 60s -> 45s
- Fear Aura:
- Stepping in the area now always inflicts Fear for 1s (ignoring CC Resistance)
- It also makes the target immune to the area for 1.2s (giving an opportunity to activate a spell before receiving Fear effect multiple times)
- Force Shield:
- Cooldown: 30s -> 40s
- Resistance Increase: 0.5 -> 0.4
- Evasive Jump:
- Range: 12m -> 9m
- The spell can't be purged anymore.
- Standtime: 0.4s -> 0s
- Hit delay: 0.3s -> 0s
- All Battle Mounts get a Battle Mount Gallop spell on their 'F' slot.
- Battle Mount Gallop is a toggle spell, which makes the mount fast enough to travel with a zerg but silences them for several seconds after the gallop ends. (Taking damage also ends the spell.)
- Base Movement Speed Adjustments:
- Command Mammoth: 100% -> 110%
- Flame Basilisk: 120% -> 140%
- Venom Basilisk: 120% -> 140%
- Siege Ballista: 90% -> 120%
- Fixed an issue where home and farm territories were claimable outside of their cluster primetimes during the claimable territories season event
- Fixed an issue where auto-spawned Siphoning Mages were hostile to allied characters
- Fixed an issue where, after a GvG, the defending team saw an incorrect final scoreboard UI
- Fixed an issue where the Piercing Arrows passive was usable without being unlocked
- Fixed an issue where reopening the chest log UI repeatedly could display an error message
- Fixed an issue where opening the guild access rights UI after deleting entries without saving would cause entries to overlap
- Fixed an issue where the contents of a siege camp bank would be blank the first time the chest was opened
- Fixed an issue where Trinity Spear was not benefiting from other spear specialization nodes
- Fixed an issue where specialization bonuses to focus cost efficiency did not affect level 3 Artifact Armors
- Numerous additional graphical, UI, audio, animation, and localization fixes