Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lancelot Patch #6|
|Date||14 May 2018|
|Offical Patch Notes Link|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version 1.11.362.117031||Version 1.11.362.118022|
|Back to Patch List|
|Wiki Patch List|
Achievements: Players can now unlock a wide variety of achievements related to gathering, crafting, combat, farming, exploration, and more.
- Achievements have a dedicated tab in the player stats menu.
- Some achievements are secret, meaning they will be hidden until they are unlocked. All others will be viewable both before and after they are unlocked.
- Achievements with incremental progress (kill X creatures, collect X gathering fame, etc) will have their progress displayed via a bar that fills with player progress.
- As with all stats, unlocked achievements can be viewed by other players. Progress of partially completed achievements is not visible to other players.
- Fixed an issue where stronger fish would sometimes become stuck in an animation loop during the minigame
- Updated audio and animations for Battle Mounts' idle, attack, and gallop modes
- Additional audio fixes/improvements:
- Added new sounds for dragon mount and its spells
- Adjusted footstep volumes
- Adjusted Runestone volume for territories and orb levels in Arena
- Added fire sound to workbench fireplace
- Fixed an issue where the knockback/stun effects of Tackle didn't work if character was under the effect of The Void
- Slit Throat skill animation is now active
- Numerous additional visual, UI, animation, audio, and localization fixes