|Oberon Patch 8|
|Date||12 June 2019|
|Offical Patch Notes Link|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version 1.14.381.142821||Version 1.14.381.144529|
|Back to Patch List|
|Wiki Patch List|
Vanity-Related Items Removed from Marketplace
In anticipation of the new vanity / customization items coming with the Percival update, certain items, which will be converted to vanity items, have had their sell orders canceled and can no longer be sold via the Marketplace. Since these items will likely be much more valuable in the future, this was done in order to protect players with long-running sell orders for these items from having them bought out from under them and resold (i.e. "flipped") by other players. These items are still tradable between players, but cannot be sold via the Marketplace after this update.
For the same reason, we have also canceled all sell orders for Arena Sigils, Necromantic Elixirs, and Morgana Mare Saddles. These items will, however, remain tradable on the market, so that all owners have the chance to update their prices accordingly.
Due to the Bonehorse and Morgana Mare becoming permanent skins with the Percival update, we have reduced the drop chance of the corresponding mount upgrade items found in chests in Randomized Dungeons to 10% of its previous value.
We are no longer selling the guild-bannered Warhorses in the Vanity Store. These items will return as vanity skins once Percival goes live. The current items can be used as before, and you will be able to exchange them for their original cost (Gold + Horse) when Percival goes live.
Finally, the time allowed to pick up items from unsold and canceled orders has been increased to 60 days (formerly 30 days) for all items.
For more information about this change, please see this forum post: https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/112754-Vanity-Customization/
This patch includes compensation items for those affected by recent latency issues. For further details, please see this article: https://albiononline.com/en/news/fame-boost-and-premium-days
- Increased the radius around open-world exits (connections between clusters, as well as portals and dungeon entrances) within which furniture items cannot be placed
- To avoid accidentally deleting items, ingame messages that still have items attached can no longer be deleted
- Mobs in all Hellgates are now non-lethal
Combat Balance Changes
- Raven Scream:
- Cast Time: 1s -> 1.5s
- Reactive Scream:
- Cooldown: 120s -> 180s
- Fixed an issue where channeling times displayed in tooltips for some items were not being calculated correctly
- The debuff icon has been removed from the lava puddle of the Demon Cape
- Fixed an issue where filtering the destination dropdown in the Travel Planner UI would lead to wrong fast travel target
- Fixed an issue where the energy cost of Rending Swing was lower than intended (formerly 2, now 3)
- Fixed an issue where the number of damage ticks caused by Bleeding (Axes) was lower than intended (formerly 4, now 5)
- The Inner Focus buff is now removed when the weapon that triggered it is removed, as intended
- Fixed an issue where switching overcharged equipment with high ping would sometimes unequip the item without removing the overcharge
- Improved throne lighting in Conquerors' Hall
- Updated Marketplace subcategory for Knight Challenge furniture
- Additional minor worldmap, UI, terrain, and localization fixes