Winter Bear Cub
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Winter Bear Cub may be purchased in Fort Sterling from Fort Sterling Faction Enlistment NPC for 3000 Faction Points or from the Market Place
- Winter Bear Cub Requires 120,000 Fort Sterling standing
- Winter Bear Cub may only be placed on a Kennel
- A maximum of 4 Winter Bear Cub may be placed in a Kennel
- Winter Bear Cub require a farming level of Animal breeder 10 to place.
- To place Winter Bear Cub in a kennel, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 140 hours which is halved by Premium
- Wild animals must also be fed Meat in order to grow.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Winter Bear Cub base baby yield is 0%
- The Premium Bonus will provide 100% growth rate
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +10% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Winter Bear Cub growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
|Name||Type||Tier||Placed on||Farming level required||Time to grow||Diet||Total amount of food needed||Base yield||Daily Nature Bonus|
|Winter Bear Cub||Farming animal||T5||Kennel||Animal Breeder - 10||140 Hours||Meat||-||0%||+10%|
Other Baby Animals